We are happy to announce that Made Foods will partner with WSD 2022 to provide fresh and healthy meal options!
For more information about Made Foods, please visit their website:
If you are interested in ordering, please follow the steps below:
- Create an account – https://madefoods.com/account/register
- Order your food – https://madefoods.com/collections/entire-menu
- Type WSD in the Order Notes Box
- Choose Store Pick Up – Although you will choose the “Store Pick Up” option, all meals will be dropped off at the University of Calgary’s International House in the Rosemont Room. You MUST include “WSD” in your order notes for your food to be brought to this location. Made Foods is not able to deliver to different University rooms or other places around Calgary for WSD delegates.
- Choose a Delivery Date. Deliveries will take place from August 6th – August 16th. Orders can be placed from August 4th – August 14th.
- Enter your Contact Information
- Enter your Payment Information
- Orders must be placed 48 hours in advance to give the Made Foods team time to prep your order. Prices vary by meal. Deliveries will take place from August 6th – August 16th. Orders can be placed from August 4th – August 14th.
- Deliveries will arrive at the University of Calgary’s International House in the Rosemont Room daily between 7:00AM – 8:00AM
- Please feel free to enjoy your food outside at the Road Cases picnic tables, or indoors in CHE 114.
- Food shelf life is 4 or 5 days depending upon the specific menu item
- All ingredient lists are available on the Made Foods website
- Weekend orders will need to be placed no later than the Wednesday (August 3/10) by 4:00 PM prior to the desired weekend delivery date.
- For any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
The University of Calgary has a food court in MacEwan Hall. Hours of operation vary by restaurant. Food trucks will be available by Road Cases from 4-8 PM on August 7th – 9th and August 11th – 16th.