AIR CANADA – CITT/ICTS’s Official Airline
- Participants can obtain a 10% discount on Flex, Comfort, Latitude, Premium and Business/Signature reservations (does not apply to Standard and Basic rates). For details on the discount applied to the different fares click here or visit Air Canada’s Meetings and Events page.
- To book a flight with your promotion code, access aircanada.com and enter the promotion code ZMNYFTM1 in the Promotion Code located in the flight reservation panel.
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Calgary (YYC) Alberta.
- The travel period begins Sunday, July 31, 2022 and ends Saturday, August 20, 2022. Travel is valid Monday to Sunday.
- No discount will apply to Standard and Basic rates bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. However, all bookings made using the promotion code will count toward the minimum 10 passenger requirement for Meetings and Conventions events.
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S.
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
For website assistance or to reserve by phone, please call Air Canada directly at 1-800-361-7585.